TaoTronics TT-BK04 Mobile Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard for ipad 2, the new ipad
- Leight weight and stylish: designed for iPad 1, iPad 2 and the New iPad 3.
- Stand holder for easy viewing: let your device stand on the keyboard, very convenient for use.
- Rechargable keyboard: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery lasts for approximately 55 hours per charge.
- Built-in wireless bluetooth 3.0 interface standard
- Operating distance to 10 meters
- Modulation System: GFSK
-. Operation Voltage: 3.0-5.0V
- Working Current: <5.0mA
- Standby Current: 2.5mA
- Sleeping Current: <200uA
- Charging Current: ≥100mA
- Standby Time: 60days
- Charging Time: 4-5 hours
- Lithium Battery Capacity: 160mA
- Uninterrupted Working Time: 55 hours
- Lithium Battery Life: 3 years
- Key Strength: 80±10g
- Key Life: 5 million strokes
- Operating Temperature: -10-+55??
-. Keyboard Dimension: 245mm x 190mm x 7mm
- Keyboard Weight: 310g
- Wireless Bluetooth keyboard (iPad is not included)
- USB power charging cable.
How to connect Bluetooth keyboard to your ipad?
1. Turn on the power toggle switch. The [Power] and [Bluetooth] indicator light will be 5 seconds, then, the light will go off.
2. Press on the [Connect] button. The [Bluetooth] indicator light will be blinking, and the [Power] indicator will be on. The keyboard is now ready to be connected to iPad.
3. Turn on and unlock iPad. Click on the iPad [Setting] icon.
4. On the [Setting] menu, select [General] to access [Bluetooth] settings. Click on [Bluetooth] to turn on the connection. iPad will automatically search for a Bluetooth-enabled device.
5. Wireless keyboard found. Click on the device to connect.
6. Enter the password code as displayed on screen.
7. Wireless keyboard connected successfully. [Power] indicator light will stay on until the keyboard is switched off.
Shop By Category
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.